3811 South Cooper StreetGet Directions
Arlington, Texas 76015
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Click here to chat or text us at (817) 502-3838
Upcoming Sales & Events
Adventure to Santa
11/6/2015 - 12/24/2015
Back To School JCPenney OpticalAll Sales
8/1/2015 - 9/15/2015
Date Posted: 7/28/2015
The Part Time Floor Supervisor will…
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining the highest sales productivity in the store
- Assisting the Store Manager and the Co-Manager to exceed the stores goals.
- Running the store to company standards when the Store Manager and the Co-Manager are not present.
- Reducing store shrink
- Maintaining exciting In-Store Merchandise presentations.
- Maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm at all times.
- Maintaining good work ethic
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- May work up to 29 hours a week
- High Sales per Hour productivity
- Policies and Procedures Compliance
- Enthusiasm and energy level
Date Posted: 8/11/2015
Friendly with customers, money handling experience is recommended. Will be expected to keep store orderly, greet customers and have a willingness to file paperwork and learn.
Date Posted: 7/20/2015
Open/Close store, manager on duty, piercing ears, cashier, and must have customer service skills.
Apply in person or online at Claires.com
Date Posted: 7/23/2015
Duties include inventory, organizing, display merchandise and working the cash register. Apply with in the store.
Date Posted: 9/1/2015
The main role of the Sales Associate is to effectively connect with and sell to our Mom2Be. The Sales Associate will deliver an exceptional client experience and educate our Mom2Be on our maternity product and help her build a new maternity wardrobe. Our Sales Associates are counted on to work independently as well as collaboratively, and to meet or exceed store sales goals and operational standards.
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store including product knowledge, brand information and differences, styling tips, fabrications, and key features and benefits of our product assortment.
Ensure a full understanding and adherence to all Company tools, policies, procedures and understand Company and position competencies.
Demonstrate the ability to generate sales and repeat business delivering an exceptional client experience; continue to develop personal sales techniques.
Frequently open and/or close and run the operations of the store independently during shift.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications: Prior retail or sales experience preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, flexible schedule required including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Understand business metrics. Excellent time management and organizational skills. Self motivated and independent leader. Ability to be mobile in store including standing, walking, bending, and squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8 hours or more per day. Simply grasping, pushing, pulling lifting and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 lbs.
Date Posted: 7/28/2015
As a member of our Management team you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, achieving sales goals, adhering to Oakley's visual presentation standards and maximizing profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets.
Date Posted: 7/9/2015
Email interest and resume to email@example.com
Date Posted: 7/20/2015
Seeking part time and full time sales associate that are fashion-forward, creative, outgoing and goal oriented. Ideal candidates will have: experience in the service industry, retail and/or jewelry sales is a plus. Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to convert lookers into buyers, ability to advise clients about promotions, and ability to suggest additional items/ up-sell.
Candidates must have flexible schedule including days, night and weekends and must be prepared to work holidays.
Date Posted: 7/29/2015
We are looking for dynamic, high energy individuals to join our team. Ideal candidates should have: experience in a demanding sales based and goal focused environment, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, ability to work well with other partners, and a very natural customer service oriented personality. Candidates must be 18 years old and have flexible schedules including days, nights, weekends and must be prepared to work some holidays.
At Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Join a company that cares for and recognizes its people. Whether you are an experienced Security Professional, or interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we welcome you to apply! Universal Protection Service currently seeks a Security Officer for a premier account. The ideal candidate for the Security Officer position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service; a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- • Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- • Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- • Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- • Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- • High school diploma or equivalent required.
- • Be at least 18 years of age.
- • Must possess a valid DL
- • Retail experience preferred but not required
- • Must be flexible and available on Saturdays
- • Must possess a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- • As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- • As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- • Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- • Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- • Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- • Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- • Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- • Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- • Run as needed
- • Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- • Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- • Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- • Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- • Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- • Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- • Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- • Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- • Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Schedule: Full-time and part-time positions available Location: Arlington, Texas
Job Requirements: Requirements for this position include the following:
EOE/M/F/D/V Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.