3811 South Cooper StreetGet Directions
Arlington, Texas 76015
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (817) 502-3838
10:00am-6:00pmDepartment stores, restaurants, and movie theatre hours may vary on July 4th.
Upcoming Sales & Events
End of Summer Family Pajama Party
8/1/2015 - 8/1/2015
ICE RINK FRIDAY NIGHT THEMED EVENTSAll Sales
6/26/2015 - 10/30/2015
Date Posted: 2/11/2015
Looking for a dynamic high energy person to serve as a member of management team with varied duties according to individual skill set determined by the store manager. Ability to open and close the store with regard to all duties pertinent to register functions and financial responsibilities. Please be sure to choose store #392 on the career website. www.earthboundtrading.com/careers
Date Posted: 2/3/2015
Entry Level Management position, minimum experience required. Retail/Fashion/Customer experience is a plus. Looking for a solid sales driver, with ability to train others.
Date Posted: 4/23/2015
Will take clients and do services at their request. Facials, eyelashes, waxing and threading. apply with in store.
Date Posted: 5/6/2015
Please inquire with in store for more details
Date Posted: 6/12/2015
Open availability Monday-Sunday, must be 18 years or age, sales or food service experience is a plus but not required, looking for someone to work through August.
Date Posted: 11/3/2014
Customer Service Associates in Amusement, Food&Beverage, & Bowling
Now Interviewing for Part Time Sales Associates for the new Shoe Palace located upper level near JCPenny.
At Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Join a company that cares for and recognizes its people. Whether you are an experienced Security Professional, or interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we welcome you to apply! Universal Protection Service currently seeks a Security Officer for a premier account. The ideal candidate for the Security Officer position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service; a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- • Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- • Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- • Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- • Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- • High school diploma or equivalent required.
- • Be at least 18 years of age.
- • Must possess a valid DL
- • Retail experience preferred but not required
- • Must be flexible and available on Saturdays
- • Must possess a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- • As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- • As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- • Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- • Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- • Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- • Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- • Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- • Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- • Run as needed
- • Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- • Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- • Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- • Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- • Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- • Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- • Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- • Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- • Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Schedule: Full-time and part-time positions available Location: Arlington, Texas
Job Requirements: Requirements for this position include the following:
EOE/M/F/D/V Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Date Posted: 4/15/2015
The Floor Supervisor supports the Store Manager with the business strategy, customer engagement, op-erations, talent management and merchandising in a Vans store. The Floor Supervisor helps to develop, translate and implement steps to execute business plans that align with corporate and Brand strategies. The Floor Supervisor supports the leadership team in fostering a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing productivity and profitability.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Supports the Store Manager to deliver maximum sales results and an engaging experience for all in-ternal and external customers.
- Ensures, through team motivation, effective customer service and direct selling, that sales plans are achieved.
- Supports business and talent strategies based off of district, region and brand goals.
- Understands company metrics.
- Effectively partners and communicates with store, district and company personnel.
- Understands, maintains and enforces policies, procedures, standards, practices and company direc-tives.
- Delivers consistent feedback to employees by observing, coaching and following-up.
- Trains and develops employees based off of company needs and their desired career path.
- Ensures proper sales promotional set-up of store and maintenance of sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well-presented store.